We think you'll enjoy the Freedom and Affordability of living in one of our homes instead of a cramped and expensive apartment or dormitory. We've put a lot of effort into updating our homes to make them a very comfortable place to live. Each of our homes include:
- All utilities (heat, electricity, water)
- All furnishings
-- Bedrooms (twin bed, desk with chair, dresser or wardrobe)
-- Dining Room (large table with chairs for dining/studying)
-- Family Room (couches, chairs, end tables, and lamps)
- Kitchen items (cookware, glasses, plates, silverware)
- High speed internet with ethernet & wireless networks
- Cable TV
- Clothes washer & dryer (that's right, it's FREE!)
- Security system
- Grass yard for BBQs & outdoor activities
- Seasonal lawn care service
- Off street parking (most homes also include a garage!)
We've recently implemented a Preventative Maintenance Program for all our homes to ensure critical systems such as the furnace and sewer lines operate as intended. When maintenance issues do arise, we leverage our relationships with local builders/trades to address them promptly.
A great rental experience doesn't stop with just a great home. We pride ourselves in providing responsive customer service. We encourage our customers to tell us how we're doing and strive to use it to improve our homes and business practices. Contact Us today to learn more.